We are looking for a chef who is able to prepare healthy and delicious meals for the customers. You will be responsible for doing research on different recipes, setting up and plan menus and preparing tasty dishes.
You will be leading a team of kitchen workers. You will be required to determine the quantity of food supplies required for the entire week. Your ultimate goal will be to prepare a menu that can satisfy customers and set a benchmark for business.
- Ensure that the food preparations are up to our restaurant standards.
- Train and motivate kitchen staff and sous chefs in such a way that the outcome is remarkable on a consistent basis.
- Plan the menu and prepare meals on day to day basis.
- Identify the flaws and correcting them and making sure that the taste remains consistent.
- Monitor the performance and provide the necessary mentoring on the basis of performance.
- Help in budgeting and cost of the meals according to the preference of customers.
- Create production and staff schedules to ensure the timely delivery of food services.
- Maintain food safety standards.
- Ensure that all the equipment and cutlery are washed and kept accordingly.
- Ensure that the kitchen is following proper sanitation standards.
- Modify the recipes as per the customer's requests.
- Assign tasks to staff members related to food preparation, cooking and serving food to the diners in a timely manner.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts.
- 2 years of work experience in a hotel or restaurant as a Chef or Cook
- Knowledge of baking and pastry techniques.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organization and Leadership skills
- Good decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills and problem-solving ability.