Goa is the most loved destination everywhere on the planet by the simplest beaches in India. Goa is also called India’s hottest “sunshine state” it is the best place for those who find the sun, sand, and sea in one place. If you are a beach enthusiast, then you will be very excited to enjoy the seashore, delicious food, and the best beaches in Goa.
A day, sleep in the sunshine, swim the ocean, drink the wild air at the simplest beaches in Goa.
From kids to adults and singles to families spends time in Goa, there have been many surprises to thrill everyone. People just like the best beaches in Goa, heritage churches, strategic forts, street shopping, spice plantation, and seafood also.
The beaches of Goa are most suggested in India, supported the ratings and suggestions of travelers. An ideal beachside vacation is all we want when our mind and body need calmness. Beach lovers will surely be enthusiastic to stopover Agonda, Cavelossim, Baga, Mandrem, Calangute, Palolem, and other beaches in Goa.
According to the Department of Tourism, the last season in Goa attracted quite 4.5 million foreign tourists.
If you are thinking about visiting an Indian beach holiday, here is the list of the highest 25 best beaches in Goa to assist you to intend your vacation smartly.
1. Calangute Beach - Calangute is additionally called the Queen of beaches in Goa and among the most effective beaches in Goa. Calangute Beach could be a 4-mile-long beach that lies between Baga and Candolim beach. It is also among the highest beaches of Goa.
2. Baga Beach - Baga Beach is the hottest tourist attraction in Goa. This seashore is enjoyable from sunrise to sunset; because when the sun sets down, party mode turns on around this seashore.
3. Chapora Beach - Surrounded by calming white sand, groovy coconut trees, and many adventurous activities, Chapora Beach may be a fantastic destination for a vacation. Situated in North Goa, Chapora Beach has the best scenic coastline.
4. Anjuna Beach - Anjuna beach is a favorite beach for the moonlight rave parties everywhere in Goa. Very famous for the Hippie culture, the seashore is famous amongst backpackers, long-stayers, and foreigners.
5. Candolim Beach - Candolim Beach may be a part of an extended extension of the beach coastline along the sea that begins at Fort Aguada and ends at Chapora Beach in North Goa.
6. Miramar Beach - Miramar Beach is the cleanest seaside in Goa. One can get pleasure and satisfaction with exciting activities like fishing, bird watching, shopping, and strolling around.
7. Vagator Beach - It is a bay between the rocky headlands and one of the best beaches overall in Goa. Also covered with soft white sand, dotted by coconut trees and large black rocks. The ocean at Vagator turns from peacock blue to bright green with the movement of the sun.
8. Colva Beach - Colva Beach is one of the oldest, prime, and most glorious coastlines of South Goa. The seashore consists of milled white sand and is surrounded along its coast by coconut palms.
9. Palolem Beach - Palolem Beach is also called 'Paradise Beach'. Palolem Beach could be a crescent shape beach as well as one can soak in its views from the southern end till the northern end in one glimpse of the eyes.
10. Agonda Beach - Agonda may be a good spot for sunbathing, soothing and swimming, walking, eating, and just generally doing nothing. This beach is unique because you may find absolutely no tourists, no stalls, no restaurants, nothing just the trees, the shoreline, the beautiful ocean, and you.
11. Arambol Beach - It is an ideal place for people trying to find peace and tranquillity. It is wobbly like a sandy beach besides features a freshwater lagoon that extends along the underside of the valley into a thick jungle.
12. Ashwem Beach - Ashwem Beach is one of the best beaches in Goa, which may be a clean sandy beach and not much crowded. This Beach is known for its numerous restaurants and its mouth-watering seafood.
13. Betalbatim Beach - Betalbatim beach is popularly called the Sunset Beach of Goa. It has been using as a picnic spot by families and schools.
14. Bambolim Beach - Bambolim Beach could be a small, clean, and largely undiscovered beach but is also a touch far from the mainland. Bambolim Beach is together with trees and flowering shrubbery with many paths resulting in the coastline.
15. Cansaulim Beach - Cansaulim Beach in sync with Arossim Beach and Cuelim Beach contours India's second-largest stretch of beach. The massive stretches of white sands give the coast a deserted look. It is among the foremost secluded Goan beaches.
WSG strives to promote Goa's indigenous produce in all of its forms, and we've carved out a niche for ourselves in our deals and services. We've built our own chosen network of channel partners who deliver the best possible service.
We specialize in property purchasing, leasing, rented establishments and short to long-term contracts for the property in Goa that you have aimed at possessing.
Click to read more: